Re-development at Westows
Our building owner has submitted an outline proposal to the council for 104 homes on the School Road site. This is telling the council what they want to do, the council will either agree or tell them to change the proposal.
There is no immediate threat to Westows as the developers must still submit a full planning application - but this is your chance to tell the council what you want for them to tell the developers to change their proposal. If you want Westows (or an equivalent to remain in the area), then email the council at email@example.com .
Remember to include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Ref: “BH2016/02535 Westerman Complex School Road Hove”
- What you think
- What you want to happen.
Westows Opening times 26 Aug to 4 Sep:
- Friday 26 Aug - 10am to 5pm
- Saturday 27 Aug – 10am to 3pm
- Sunday 28 Aug – 10am to 4pm
- Monday 29 Aug – closed
- Tuesday 30 Aug – 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 31 Aug – 10am to 3pm
- Thursday 1 Sep – 10am to 3pm
- Friday 2 Sep – 10am to 5pm
- Saturday 3 Sep – 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 4 Sep – 10am to 4pm
Westows is an indoor play centre for children that focuses on old fashioned play, we have plenty of space for the children to run around. At Westows you will find:
- A large 2 level soft play area and a separate soft play area for under 3s
- 2 indoor football pitches with bouncy castle and play toys
- Children's parties and activity sessions
- A popular indoor adult 4-a-side football league
- A large canteen next to the play equipment
- Free wi-fi in the building
One price covers entry and use of all facilites - we aim to ensure our prices are the lowest in the area. Adults and non walking babies are free! Stay as long as you like though sessions may be limited to 2 hours on very busy days. Monthly memberships are available, details can be found here.